Foliage Design Systems
Interior foliage and plant maintenance
for commercial businesses and properties
Foliage Design Systems provides professional interiorscape services in many cities throughout the U.S. Services include the design, installation, and maintenance of live plants and related products, as well as, holiday decorating for commercial businesses and properties.
We sell , install and lease live plants and planters then care for the plants under contract. Our clients include commercial office, hotels, hospitals, building lobbies,Malls, Casinos, restaurants and high end residential. additional products and services that we sell include holiday decorations, artificial plants, site furniture, short term rental of plants to weddings and events and exterior plant in containers usually at entry ways, pool decks, and roof tops.
- Offices nationwide
- Over thirty-seven years experience
- Attractive, steady, and reoccurring revenue under contract
- Low entry cost
- Recession proof industry
- Corporate clients
- Offers flexible schedule
- Fun business with element of design
- Physically active business
- Strong support system
Most of our service is under contract and payments to us are monthly.
- Great opportunity for family team.
- Best serving middle markets and above.
- No store build out.
- No set opening hours, our work is conducted at clients location.
- Most contracts renew.
With nearly 40 years experience, we give entrepreneurs, with or without interiorscape industry background, the opportunity for immediate entry into the marketplace. Key support includes:
Foliage Design Systems is seeking individuals for franchise ownership.
- Protected territory and use of established Trademark & Logo
- Award-Winning Design, Installation and Maintenance Expertise from Corporate Staff
- Extensive initial training class
- Operations Manual
- Professional marketing materials
- Daily support via 800#, e-mail & fax
- Preferred vendor supply discounts
- National/ Regional account leads & referrals
- Ongoing training & education via Newsletters, Regional and Annual meetings
What we look for in franchisees.
#1 Reason to look closely at our franchise opportunity is the potential for attractive, steady, recurring revenue generated from monthly plant maintenance services provided to our clients!
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong desire to work hard and smart in order to succeed
- Successful background in business management and/or sales
- Ability to manage finances
- Willingness to personally devote time and direction to day-to-day operation of your franchise
- Ability to motivate and train employees
- At minimum, $35K in cash or liquid assets
Receive FREE information
SUBMIT the Request Information Form to the right.