Assisting Hands Home Care Franchise Information:
Join the In-Demand, Recession-Resistant Senior Care Industry
No Medical Experience Required
Remaining in the comfort of one’s own home is a top priority for seniors, the disabled, the convalescing and others who require assistance with daily activities in order to continue leading independent lives. Assisting Hands® is a trusted non-medical, in-home care franchise that offers personalized assistance and care to these individuals. Longer life spans and an aging baby boomer population are among the factors fueling the demand for our services. As we continue to expand we’re looking for select individuals to join us. As an Assisting Hands® franchisee you’ll benefit from owning a personally- and professionally-rewarding, in-demand business in the recession-resistant senior care industry.
You’ll also enjoy the following advantages:
- An affordable business system - Low cost of entry, setup, and location.
- Growth opportunities through multi-unit ownership - Our multiple center program, allows you to purchase another location or locations and reduces the franchise fee for each additional location.
- A protected territory - Once you choose an available area, your exclusive territory will be determined based upon demographics such as population, as well as distance from other franchisees.
- No experience is necessary to own your own business in the in-demand, in-home care industry, as we provide you with a proven business system and extensive training and support.
Benefit from Repeat Business and Seniors represent one of the largest and fastest-growing segments of the U.S. population. The need for in-home senior care is significant and is only expected to grow as the Baby Boom generation reaches their senior years. Consider this:
a Vast, Growing Customer Base
As an Assisting Hands® franchisee you’ll be well-positioned to provide this growing audience of seniors, and other individuals with the care and services they require.
- An estimated 1.4 million seniors currently require some form of home care.
- With many families spread out geographically more people are relying on the in-home care services that companies like Assisting Hands® provide.
- By 2012, there will be a staggering 40 million people over the age of 65 in the United States.
By age 85, nearly 50% of these people will need some support with their everyday activities.
Leverage Our Proven Business System As an Assisting Hands® franchisee you will receive:
and Industry Expertise
- Comprehensive training - You’ll participate in one week of intensive training, including both classroom and onsite instruction. The training program covers all aspects of running the Assisting Hands® franchise business including caregiver training, recruitment and hiring, billing, scheduling and customer service, cash management, marketing and advertising.
- Ongoing support. Numerous support tools and resources are provided throughout the life of your business, including (but not limited to):
- Franchise Intranet/Extranet.
- Support from industry experts with experience in both home care and franchise support and development.
- Regional marketing, public relations and development support.
- Proprietary business systems created solely for the use of Assisting Hands® franchisees.
- Technology that streamlines your operations - Automated technologies for invoicing and payroll are available. And Assisting Hands® provides billing and scheduling software with 24/7 customer support.
Our Industry Experts Provide You
with an Edge in the Marketplace
- Assisting Hands’® founder and senior vice president of training and support, Dr. Gail Silverstein, has more than 25 years of experience in the healthcare industry, including leadership roles in private and public health care organizations.
- CEO, Dick Rennick, is one of the most respected leaders in the franchise industry. He has more than 30 years of experience growing franchise brands and has been recognized by numerous franchise industry organizations.