Home Improvement Franchise - CRALFranchise Directory of Franchise Opportunities
Relative Franchise Industries - Home Improvement Franchise - GREEN Franchise - Business Services
CRAL Franchise Development
6010 Drott Drive
East Syracuse, NY 13057
CRAL Indoor Air Quality Experts...
A Growing Opportunity
Mold-related losses are estimated to be $3 billion a year.
That's a huge number. With numerous reports in the media in recent years focused on the dangers of mold and other indoor environmental issues, mold and its proper removal are a growing concern for many home and business owners.
Mold can grow everywhere, at any time. Climate variations and economic conditions don't reduce the need for professional services like those that CRAL offers.
And, with industry sources stating that hiring professional services is recommended for mold growth covering more than 10 square feet -- CRAL franchise owners can become the natural choice for customers in their territories, as one of the few franchising companies in the mold remediation field.
CRAL can be a source of confidence and relief for customers who require our broad range of professional services. And, CRAL could be a highly- regarded, recession-resistant business opportunity for you!
Becoming a CRAL franchise owner has many advantages.
- Join an established business model with standards and procedures already in place, and be part of one of the few national mold franchises.
- Offer professional, quality, mold remediation and other related services that meet a growing need in the marketplace.
- Tap into many different potential revenue streams by offering a variety of environmental cleaning services of both residential and commercial clients.
- Take pride in an exciting business opportunity and build your future, all while providing highly-needed solutions that are critical to people's health!
When you join the CRAL system, you immediately benefit from a wealth of knowledge and materials — all yours the day you sign on as a franchise owner:
The CRAL Franchise Program
- Comprehensive training to guide you with staffing, operations, safety, and management of your business.
- Guidance on obtaining the proper equipment and inventory through approved suppliers.
- We provide you with all the equipment needed to start services right away with our turnkey trailer.
- On-site start up assistance, plus periodic site visits from trained staff.
- A copy of our confidential operations manual.
- Ongoing training in new products, services and industry trends.
- Local marketing assistance, including campaign recommendations
Improve the quality of your customers' lives, while improving your own quality of life through independent business ownership!
Receive FREE information
SUBMIT the Request Information Form to the right.