Licebeaters Franchise Opportunity Information:
MarketSince 1973, the number of cases of lice has risen steadily. Today, there are about 12 million cases per year in the United States alone. Each year, many day care centers, schools, neighborhoods, and families face problems with lice.
Head lice have become resistent to over-the-counter medications. For this reason, and countless others, the demand for expert help to remove lice has skyrocketed over the past 10 years.
Why Licebeaters?Licebeaters offers you the opportunity to become part of this fast growing and lucrative industry as well as the opportunity to:
- Own your own business
- Have flexible hours
- Help others
- Have an excellent income
- Be part of an industry that grows each year
- Have low start-up and operating costs
- Join a team with ten years of proven success
About LicebeatersIn the mid 1990’s, Penny was working as a medical office manager in a doctor’s office that specialized in pediatric medicine. The office was frequently getting calls from people who were unable to get rid of their head lice using the well known over-the-counter medicated shampoos and rinses. Because of these experiences in the office, Penny came up with the idea for a lice treatment and nit removal business and enlisted her good friend, Wendy, to join her.
With the help and supervision of a physician, Dr. Stephen Beck (a board certified internist and Wendy’s husband) Wendy and Penny did many hours of research to perfect their removal technique and
treatment plan. They opened up their business and began making house calls.
Since then, Wendy and Penny have treated thousands of satisfied customers in the comfort of their own homes.
Our Franchise Support SystemThe franchise fee is $25,000 - $30,000. Once initial fees are paid annual operating costs and fees are minimal. Financing is currently available.
Because it is a business which provides an important service to children, spending for lice removal services does not significantly lessen during a difficult economy.
As a Licebeater franchisee you will get:
- Training from our team of experts.
- Our copyrighted treatment plan.
- The use of our recognized brand name and logo.
- Your name and phone number listed on our website which receives approximately 1000 visitors daily.
- Your own personalized page linked directly to the website.
- Successful marketing and advertising strategies as well as brochures, business cards and other marketing materials.
- On-going support through email and phone.