West Sanitation Services Franchise Opportunity Information:
What Is A West Sanitation Franchise?At its core, a West franchise is a license to operate a company under the West brand that provides odor control for America’s businesses. In business since 1983, this franchise has a proven track record of success and offers a specialized service that is currently needed in the market place.
As part of this franchise, you would be required to:
1. Operate your restroom odor control business under the West brand names.
2. Regularly service your customers with a proprietary line of restroom odor control products developed by West.
3. Maintain and grow your customers using the marketing and sales assistance of West.
4. Submit proof of service for West to provide timely billing.
To determine if you qualify for a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) that details the franchise program, please request information to the right.
MAKING RESTROOMS THE BEST ROOMSWill You Help Me?
West does everything it can to assist you in operating a West Sanitation Franchise. Owning your own business is a big responsibility that can reap great rewards when operated correctly. West makes this simple by minimizing the amount of administrative work that you actually have to do. Take a look at all of the services that West provides for its franchisees.
- Work Tickets – West actually generates your Work Tickets to confirm the work that has to be done, the customer receipt and invoices for all of your franchise customers.
- Forms – All necessary forms (Surveying, Quoting, Trial Installation, Ordering and Final Installation) are provided.
- Reporting – West Sanitation provides you with all of your weekly and monthly reporting needs to control your franchise.
- Collections – West Sanitation provides professional collection services for your transactions.
- Support Services – Sales calls are pre-set and confirmed by your support person.
- Electronic Marketing – Use of Web Site to generate sales leads and promote the West sanitation Brand.
- Trade Show Marketing– Attendance at numerous trade shows across the country for continued market recognition of West’s brand names and generate sales leads.
- Collateral materials – Development and production of sales materials for use in selling
- Pricing Analysis – Pricing strategies provided by West, based on market trends. (You actually set your pricing)
- Operations Manual –Copies of manual provided on all methods of operation for use while operating the franchise.
- Field Training – In field training provided on all products and service of products.
WHY A WEST SANITATION FRANCHISE?1. Affordability: West is among the top ten most affordable franchises in the country.
2. Simplicity: West makes the process of running your business simple. West handles product sourcing, pricing recommendations and marketing. This allows you to focus on the work at hand and maintain a high level of customer retention.
3. Marketability: West’s product line and service provide you with the most up-to-date systems that allow you to be competitive and successful in the broadest range of the market. Any business with multiple restrooms is a potential customer for your services.
4. Ease of Scheduling: Unlike other franchises that require you to quit your current job before starting your business, the West franchise is adaptable to your schedule. West can accommodate your needs.
MAKING RESTROOMS THE BEST ROOMS