Franchise Owners Rank The Best Franchise Systems to Own 2016
First-hand experience when it comes to rating a franchise system may be the most important factor of all. In fact, there is a very little difference whether your rating the new car you've owned for 6 months or the motorcycle you've driven for the last 3 years or the shoes on your feet. You've walked in those shoes, you've driven that new car in all sorts of conditions and you've taken road trip after road trip with your new Harley. No one knows better than you, how they perform.
Owning a franchise is really no different. Franchise owners know best. They know if they received the proper training from day one to be successful down the road. They know whether or not the franchise supported them when they needed it in year one or two. They know if the product or the service they offer stands up to the competition. They know if they're making money and how long it took them to do so. They know if the management team has provided value to them as a franchise owner.
America's Best Franchises supports and endorses the research afforded all of us from Franchise Business Review's Franchise Satisfaction Awards and The Franchise Research Institute - World Class Franchise 2016. Both are highly respected for their research of hundreds of leading franchise brands. They speak to thousands of individual franchisees in an effort to find the overall level of satisfaction they've personally experienced with their brand.
Today, we thought we would share with you some of the franchise opportunities that rank highest in overall satisfaction. We hope to give you one more tool you can utilize to help you make a better choice in franchising.
1. Visiting Angels FranchiseOne of the highest rated senior care franchises in the industry. If you're considering a home health care franchise consider Visiting Angels for these reasons:Cruise Planners/American Express cruise franchise is ranked #1 in the industry for the last 10 years and #34 in the world. Franchise Business Review, 5 years in a row, have ranked Cruise Planners in their Top 50, Best In Category.
You can get started today for a franchise fee as low as $40,950. Royalty fees are some of the lowest in the industry at 3.5%. They'll actually go down to 2% as your overall volume increases.
- Visiting Angels Ranked #1 of All Senior Care Franchises (franchisee satisfaction survey) – Franchise Business Review
- Ranked #3 in large Franchise Systems – Franchise Business Review
- Ranked #3 in the Top 50 “Best of the Best” – Franchise Business Review
- Best Known Brand in the home care industry
- Visiting Angels-Most frequently searched Home Care Name on Google
- Average 2015 Franchisee revenue of $1,100,000/year
- Most expansive Radio and TV advertising campaign nationwide
This is a low-cost opportunity. Initial cash required is $10,495. Work from home with no inventory to buy, no employees and no mandatory monthly fees to worry about. Get started today.
The "We Buy Ugly Houses®” brand is a low-cost franchise opportunity that offers both an "Associate Franchise" and a "Full Franchise." HomeVestors started their real estate business in 1996. Today, they can boast that Home
Vestors franchise owners have purchased more than 65,000 homes across America. The premise is to buy homes from homeowners desperate to sell, then they renovate the properties to sell or lease them.
Reasons to consider buying a HomeVestors Franchise:
Associate Franchise Fee: $18,000
- Top 50 Franchise Opportunity 2016 - Franchise Business Review
- A proven franchise system since 1996
- Major brand awareness and aggressive marketing strategies to generate leads
- Financing for the qualifying purchase and repair of homes
- Full or part-time ownership options with an opportunity to upgrade
- Get mentored by the HomeVestors management team and network with approximately 500 franchisees in 37 states.
Full Franchise Fee: $55,000
ComForCare is consistently one of America's top home care franchises. Further, and maybe more important, is their franchise owners absolutely love owning this franchise system. ComForCare has received the Top 25 World-Class Franchise® designation for the last eight years for exceptional ownership satisfaction by the Franchise Research Institute.
ComForCare was founded in 1996, to provide non-medical home care services to the senior care industry. Reasons to own a ComForCare Franchise are as follows:
Franchise Fee: $45,000
- Multiple Revenue Streams
- Declining Royalty Fees
- Large Executive Territories
- Quick Launch Program
- Localized Internet Marketing Program
- National Strategic Alliances
- Group-Discounted Insurance Programs
- Industry Leading Training & Support
Royalty Fee: 3.0%
Total Investment: $135,000
Since 2014, Mosquito Squad has been designated Top 25 World-Class Franchise® by the Franchise Research Institute. Again, this designation is all about franchise owner satisfaction across the board. If you're wanting to evaluate the investment merit of a franchise system, there is no better place to start than current franchisees.
Reason to own a Mosquito Squad Franchise:
- Multiple Revenue Streams
- Low Initial Investment
- Franchise Fee: $17,500
- Total start-up capital of $35,000 - $77,000
- Up to 1/2 the franchise fee may be financed which would reduce the start-up capital requirement to as low as $14,600
- Fast start-up
- Experienced support staff
- Exceptional marketing program
Mathnasium is a 2016 Franchisee Satisfaction Award Winner from Franchise Business Review.
Mathnasium started in 2002, with a single Mathnasium Center in Los Angeles, California. Today, Mathnasium has over 650 locations in America and around the world. Think about it. You don't add 650+ locations in 14 years without having a great deal of success along the way.
Franchise owners at Mathnasium experience some of the best in franchise training and support. If you want a fast start, Mathnasium will be with you from day one. That their goal. Get you up and running and successful as soon as possible.
- Franchise Fee: $40,000
- Royalty Fee: 0
- Total Investment: $77,250
Since 2013, Pop-A-Lock has been designated by the Franchise Research Institute as a World-Class Franchise® for franchisee satisfaction.
If you're interested in generating consistent income with a proven franchise system, Pop-A-Lock may be the right franchise choice for you. There is a Pop-A-Lock presence in more than 4,500 communities across America solidifying the franchise brand. They provide the best in training and support and will be partnered with you from the day you sign your Franchise Agreement. The idea is to get your new business launched quickly and efficiently.
Outside of the World-Class Franchise® designation, Pop-A-Lock has been ranked every year since 2013 in Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 and ranked #1 in their category for 2016. Further, Franchise Business Review has given Pop_A-Lock a 4-star Franchise Satisfaction rating to go along with one of the Top 100 fastest growing franchises.
- Franchise Fee: $29,000
- Royalty Fee: 6%
- Total Investment: $100,000 - $350,000
William T. Bradley
America's Best Franchises
About William T. Bradley
William T. Bradley is the Founder and CEO of America's Best Franchises. Bill started America's Best Franchises in late 2006, after a successful career as a venture capitalist.
Bill spent more than 12 years in the securities industry working for several top Wall Street firms. In 1993, Bill decided he wanted to run his own business and started three financial services firms, Ocean Shores Ventures, Denali International and William Bradley Enterprises. From a remote office in the Bahamas and later in Del Mar, California, Bill and his team orchestrated more than 20 private equity transactions that raised more than $40 million and launched 5 specific private equity partnerships.
For the last 23 years, Bill has been an entrepreneur. He started with an idea and the desire to succeed. In 2005, Bill was presented with a private placement memorandum detailing the purchase of a franchise web portal. After considerable due diligence, Bill decided to launch his own franchise portal.
"I had no idea what I was doing and made a lot of mistakes along the way. Nevertheless, we survived one of the deepest recessions in history and today have one of the top franchise web portals in the franchising industry."