Showhomes Home Staging Franchise
A Business with Staying-Power that’s One of Showhomes is one of the best-kept secrets in the real estate industry. Our nationally franchised company began in 1986 and we’ve had locations flourish amid a wide range of market conditions. It is a business with excellent fundamentals, a great track record and tremendous potential. We’ve helped over 25,000 homeowners sell vacant homes in every type of real estate market imaginable.
Real Estate’s Best-Kept Secrets
As we expand we’re looking for enthusiastic individuals to join us. Previous interior design or decorating experience is not necessary to own your own Showhomes franchise. As a Showhomes franchisee you’ll hire home stagers and employees, so you can focus on building the business. If you’re driven and have the ability to manage a small team, consider becoming a Showhomes franchise owner, and experience the rewards of joining a leader in the dynamic home staging industry.
Do you have what it takes to be a Showhomes franchisee?Our franchise owners have an indefinable spark that sets them apart. They offer a unique combination of creativity, business acumen, and the willingness to try new things. If you'd like to join the team, we're looking for franchisees with a sense of adventure and these qualities:
- Creativity and vision
- Entrepreneurial drive and strong work ethic
- Integrity and honesty
- Enjoys real estate
- Enjoys working with people and networking
You’ll Receive a Complete, Proven Business SystemAs a Showhomes franchise owner you’ll receive a complete business package that features:
- A systemized business with over 25 years of success.
- Your own local website.
- Ramp-up support and ongoing sales coaching.
- Exclusive territories.
- Multiple potential revenue streams.
- State-of-the-art insurance programs for you and the homes you stage.
- Proven marketing programs and proprietary systems.
- Staging training and certification.
- Weekly company calls, online forum and annual conference.
- Web-based database system for managing your franchise.
- Name brand recognition.
- Continued research and development.
- National buying power.
You will also benefit from becoming part of an award-winning franchise concept that consistently receives industry recognition.Entrepreneur Magazine:
- Franchise 500- Ranked #214
- Low-Cost Franchises #45
- Home Based Franchises #62
- Fastest Growing Franchises #100